Sagisu specializes in intracity movements and cater to enterprise customers in their logistics needs. Contractual, non-contractual/AdHoc, trip based and volume based etc are some of our operational modes. With the introduction of Sagisu’s Smart Hub we take care of our customers logistics, while they focus on their core business.
What is a Smart Hub?
A Smart Hub is Sagisu’s physical disruption ecosystem. This brings in all our partners and associates on to the same platform to deliver
state-of-the-art intracity transportation experience to our customers. Sagisu’s Smart Hub comprises of:
- Office space and control center to run smooth operations
- Numbered truck docking bays with no conflict of movement
- Vehicle maintenance hanger, service and in-house fuel stations
- Restaurants with open spaces for driver interaction
- Admin and Driver training facility for technology adoption
- Restrooms, accommodation, lockers and changeover facilities for drivers
- Motor bikes / cycles parking bay for on-field drivers and other facility personnel
- Separate entry and exits with security booths
- Maximum vehicle security with 24/7 surveillance
With such a model, Sagisu drives
- Dedicated and standardized supply without ownership
- Driver to owner model delivers unmatched driver loyalty and commitment
- First in class all-inclusive driver habitat complete with world class amenities, welfare programs etc.
- No unions and robust against market fluctuation
- Guaranteed on time vehicle replacement
- Seamless automation and visibility